||Contact Us FAQ Login|
Vacation Rentals Property Management Guest Services Specials / Packages
Property Code: Waterfalls at Mustang Creek
A North Georgia vacation cabin rental near Helen, so worthy of the waterfalls at Mustang Creek.
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Available to Reserve Online 24/7
Minutes to Kellum Valley Farms, Neverland Farms, Two Major Wineries, and Helen, GA.
Pure Serenity - This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful and unique vacation cabin rentals in North Georgia. Surrounded by pristine National Forest, with waterfalls and Mustang Creek in the back yard. The location of this vacation cabin only 2 miles from The Ruins at Kellum Valley Farms, and 5 miles from Neverland Farms. Two major wineries are also close by, Frogtown and Three Sisters are all within 6 miles of this fantastic getaway. It's the perfect location for the bride, groom or perhaps even a honeymoon!
Imagine sitting on the this fabulous custom designed deck while at Waterfalls At Mustang Creek enjoying the cool, fresh mountain air of the North Georgia Mountains. The sight and sounds of cascading waterfalls nourishes the soul as much as your senses!
For your enjoyment you can take a hike to your very own private lake for fishing or gaze at various forms of wildlife at play.
Winter season brings the snow, and the sounds of rushing water reaches a fever pitch as the snow melts and the winter rains come in. It is as equally magnificent when Autumn leaves paint it red, bronze, copper and Gold.
Waterfalls at Mustang Creek is an experience you won't soon forget, but one you'll want to repeat as the years beckon you back to our beautiful North Georgia mountains!
* Waterfalls at Mustang Creek is suitable for two couples or a family of six *
** Waterfalls at Mustang Creek does not allow Pets **
Pictures might be worth 1,000 words, but check out this video to HEAR the Waterfalls at Mustang Creek!
The day was a bit dreary, but the falls are ALWAYS AMAZING!!
• 2 miles to The Ruins at Kellum Valley & Turner's Corner
• 5 miles to Neverland Farms
• 2 miles to The Cottage Winery
• Approx 6 miles to Kaya Winery, Three Sisters Winery & Frogtown Winery
• 10 miles to DeSoto Falls
• 11 miles to the Appalachian Trail at Neels Gap
• 14 Miles to Vogel State Park
• Visit our Local Area Guide for more information!
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• DISH TV Satellite
• Wireless Internet
• Phone includes nationwide calling
• Regulation Size Pool Table
• Large built in stone bar
• Wet bar w/ sink
• Fire Pit
• Propane BBQ Grill
• Outdoor Patio Seating
• Central Heat and Air
• Floor Plan: Multi Level (3)
• Linens provided
• Bedroom #1 King Sized Bed - Upper Level/Open Loft
• Bedroom #2 Queen Sized Bed – Downstairs Level (w/privacy screen)
• Two Fold-Down Futons in Living Area (suitable for children) - Main Level
• Twin cot in Crow's Nest that adjoins Upper Level Bedroom/Loft (suitable for small child)
• Bath with Shower – Main Level
• Bath with Oversized Tiled Shower “awesome shower” - Lower Level
• Paved roads, gravel driveway, gentle inclines, accommodates 3-4 vehicles
• Stairways to bedrooms
Waterfalls at Mustang Creek is approx 10 miles from Helen:
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Reviewed: Apr 7, 2016
Stayed: Apr 2016
Very, very friendly and accommodating. Very understanding and helpful in making it so easy and delightful to experience a nice break in a cabin.
This was our second stay in a property and look forward to finding another place in the future.
Alamo, Ga, United States
Reviewed: Feb 29, 2016
The cabin was amazing. It was actually bigger than we expected it to be. The decks all had great views and the creek and small waterfall that ran right beside the cabin was amazing. The sound of the water was so relaxing!!! Great place to stay & hope to be coming back in the summer with our kids :)
Reviewed: Feb 24, 2016
Stayed: Feb 2016
This was a fantasy week end for the two of us. The home is beautiful and located on a waterfall. The weather was perfect for sleeping with the door open to the bedroom and listening to the waterfall. We grilled steaks and shot pool and soaked in the hot tub the first night and went to town for wine tasting and dinner the second night. Everything was perfect. Look forward for the opportunity to do it again.
Flowery branch, US
Reviewed: Jan 15, 2016
Stayed: Jan 2016
My experience with the staff was very friendly and they responded very quickly.
We enjoyed our stay, it was very relaxing.
Apopka, FL, USA
Reviewed: Jan 3, 2016
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Mark was very personable and I enjoyed working with him to resolve our Wi-Fi issue.
Waterfalls at Mustang Creek is an amazing property. We enjoyed our stay very much and can't wait to come back again. The creek and the overall experience was great. Everything we needed was there and it had all the comforts of home. Very nice!!!
Reviewed: Nov 18, 2015
Stayed: Nov 2015
Reviewed: Aug 7, 2015
Stayed: Jul 2015
Reviewed: Jun 28, 2015
Stayed: Jun 2015
Overall a relaxing and nice stay.
Reviewed: Apr 1, 2015
Stayed: Mar 2015
Nice friendly people.